The Introduction of DOING tyre recycling to oil plant
Tyre recycling to oil plant can turn tires to fuel oil with latest pyrolysis technology. Pyrolysis is the thermal decomposition of materials in the absence of oxygen. In the case of the pyrolysis of rubber tyres, the rubber degrades under high temperatures and long-chain hydrocarbons in rubber are broken down into compounds with shorter carbon chains in the reactor, yielding oil, gas and carbon black.
The Raw Materials and Oil Yield of Different Input
Our tyre recycling to oil plant can handle a variety of common tyres in life, and different tyres have different oil yield.[ Related reading: how much oil get from pyrolysis of tyre? ]
The Product Application of DOING tyre recycling to oil plant
From tyre recycling to oil plant, 4 kinds of products can be obtained: fuel oil, catbon black, steel wire, and incondensable gas. Fuel oil is widely used in industries, such as steel factory, heavy oil generator, cement factory, and boiler heating etc. Carbon black can be made into pellets for making new rubber products. Steel wire could be sold to the recycle station or steel mill for remelting. The incondensable gas is recycled to heat the pyrolysis reactor, saving energy.
The Main Working Process of DOING tyre recycling to oil plant
1. Put raw materials into reactor by auto-feeder, then heat the reactor. Do not stop heating the reactor, when the temperature reaches nearly 250 degree Celsius, waste tyre will be transferred to oil gas.
2. The liquid oil will be cooled by condenser from oil gas and then collected by oil tank.
3. The exhaust gas which can not be cooled in normal pressure will be recycled to heat the reactor. Smoke produced by processing the tyres can achieve national emission standard through dual desulfurization and dusting removal device.
4. After you get oil, the temperature will be low, at this time, carbon black will be discharged automatically.
Profit Analysis of DOING tyre recycling to oil plant
| Profit analysis of DOING 10TPD waste tyre pyrolysis plant project made by our Macedonia customer|
| Cost for one batch|
| NO.|| Item|| Cost of each batch|
| 1.|| 10tons of waste tire|| 10T*USD42.5/T=USD425|
| 2.|| 0.4tons of coal|| 0.4T*USD70/T=USD28|
| 3.|| Electricity and water|| 244kwh*USD0.26=USD63.44|
| 4.|| Wokers|| 4*USD15=USD60|
| 5.|| Total cost|| USD576.44|
| Income for one batch|
| 1.|| Crude oil|| 4.5T*USD960=USD4,320|
| 2.|| Steel wire|| 10T*15%*USD350/T=USD525|
| 3.|| Carbon black|| 3T*USD20/T=USD60|
| || Total income || USD4,905|
| 1.|| Daily profit|| USD4,328.56|
| 2.|| Month profit|| 4328.56*25days=USD108,214|
| 3.|| Annual profit|| USD108,214*10months=USD1,082,140|
1. How much does one set tyre recycling to oil plant cost?
Different capacity of tyre recycling to oil plant have different cost. And also different desgins of tyre recycling to oil plant have different cost. For example, the new design of pyrolysis plant with 10ton capacity, it is about 45000-55000USD. But if you want to save some cost, our engineer also can design the most efficient machine solutions for you. To caculate detailed cost for your referrence, please contact our team.
2. Where can I sell the tyre pyrolysis oil ?
The good sales, because oil is an energy, hotels, restaurants, bath center, diesel stoves, boilers, mostly using this oil as fuel, other power plants, ceramic plants and many other enterprises to use more of this fuel. In addition, this oil through the oil processing and reconciling national standard can be directly used as fuel in engine.
3. Can I visit your factory of tyre recycling to oil plant?
Our office is in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China. From Zhengzhou International Airport to our office is just need 30min. We are responsible to pick customer up. We have demo garbage recycling plant and running machine in our factory for your visiting. Welcome to your visit at any time!
4. Why Choose DOING company?
1. Qualified manufacturer and equipment with ISO and CE certificate;
2. Professional consulting team for offering free quote, market analysis and project guidance;
3. Technical department for providing technical support, project design and layout drawing;
4. Skillful installation team for field installation, commissioning and operation training;
5. Responsable after-sale service to keep customers away from troubles during daily operation.
Contact: Ms Bonnie