Production description of Doing Fully continuous waste tire recycling to fuel oil pyrolysis plant with high efficiency
For Doing Fully continuous waste tire recycling to fuel oil pyrolysis plant with high efficiency main raw material is waste tire/tyre, which can be easily available in and part of the world. The raw material is cheaper and can use waste tire, and we get fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire as the end product. waste tyre continuous pyrolysis plant is feasible in technology with small amount of invement, high availability of materials, short recovery period and with bright future, is the ideal choice of investment.
Main feature of Doing Fully continuous waste tire recycling to fuel oil pyrolysis plant with high efficiency
1. Feeding in every second and minute,automatic ejiecting wastes residue,Fuel product day and night
2. Doing Fully continuous waste tire recycling to fuel oil pyrolysis plant with high efficiency, advanced technology, full automation.
3. Large capacity(10-30tons tire/plastic per day), high oil yield, good oil quality, high profit.
4. Low cost in operation. No need energy to heat the reactor, generated syn gas is enough, less manpower.
5. High quality and environment, to meet your strict emission standards.
6. Safety. Mature safety devices, such as alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system and fire fighting device, guarantee 100% safety in the continuous tyre to oil recycling process.
The raw materials and oil yield of different input
Our Doing Fully continuous waste tire recycling to fuel oil pyrolysis plant with high efficiency can handle a variety of common tyres in life, and different tyres have different oil yield.
Working processing of Doing Fully continuous waste tire recycling to fuel oil pyrolysis plant with high efficiency
To keep continuous feeding and discharge system, it requires the waste tires should be in small size. So before continuous pyrolysis process, the waste tires should be shredded into small pieces. And to avoid the steel wire mix with carbon black after pyrolysis process which is difficult to separate, it's better to remove the steel wire from waste tires at first.
As for waste tyre continuous pyrolysis plant detailed process, please check as below:
1. Collect waste tires: All kinds of waste tires are available, from small car tires to big OTR tires.
2. Remove steel wire: Use a steel wire pulling machine to pull out the steel wire from waste tires. The steel wire pulling machine is operated automatically, which only need one work for operation.
3. Shred tires: Use a specialized tire shredder to process big whole tires into 3-5cm small pieces for easy feeding. The tire shredder is a single and fully automatic shredding system, which can be directly connected to the feeding system of the continuous pyrolysis plant, which no need any transfer process.
4. Continuous pyrolysis process: Shredded tires go into the Continuous scale tire pyrolysis unit, will firstly go through a mutiple pyrolysis reactor system to be pyrolyzed into oil gas. And oil gas will be cooling down to liquid oil through the cooling system. The residues (carbon black) will be pushed by continuous feeding tires to the carbon black dischrge system for discharge.
During the continuous pyrolysis process, reactor heating is by indirect hot air heating, which will not damage reactor so much, thus to keep long usage life of the reactors. And since steel wire already removed from waste tires before pyrolysis processs, thus no need any magnetic separation system to process the carbon black and keep the factory clean. This carbon black product can be directly collected or transported for recycle use or further treatment.
Final product and application of Doing Fully continuous waste tire recycling to fuel oil pyrolysis plant with high efficiency
Fuel Oil (45% to 52%)
The main application of oil products produced by our waste tyre continuous pyrolysis plant is the fuel oil that is wide used for industrial and commercial purposes. 45% to 52% oil of the amount of recycled scrap tyres can be carried with licensed tanker trucks.
Carbon Black (30%)
The second product of waste tyre continuous pyrolysis plant is carbon black. The quantity of carbon black is about 30% to 35% according to tyre quality. The use of carbon black is as a chemical strengthener in rubber and coloring agent in pigment industries. This carbon black price is very competitive compared to petroleum carbon black, so our pyrolysis carbon black is good option in stead of petroleum carbon black.
Steel Wire (12% to 15%)
The third product of waste tyre continuous pyrolysis plant is steel wire, the quantity of steel wire is about 10% to 15% according to tyre quality. It is very easy to sell steel wire scrape in local market.
Oil Gases (About 10%)
We get about 10% oil gases during pyrolysis process. The main component of this gases are methane (CH4), so we can not condense and store this gases. We use this gases to heat the reactor and we can use exceed gases for other heating application.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing & delivery of Doing Fully continuous waste tire recycling to fuel oil pyrolysis plant with high efficiency
By now we have delivered hundreds of fully automatic continuous type waste tire pyrolysis plant to about 60 countries:
Africa: Nigeria, Congo, Egypt, Uganda;
Europe: Romania, Poland, Italy, Macedonia, Albania, Turkey;
Asia: Malaysia, Pakistan, India, Thailand, Iran, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Jordan;
America: Mexico, Ecuador, Haiti, Guatamala, Aruba, Panama, Jamaica, etc.
whatsapp/wechat: +86 13526692320